Switch to full style
Post a reply

28 foot toy hauler for sale $12,000 SOLD

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:28 am

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3r2-mn_HIMN82hFPj

ok, lets try again, the first link did not work. Above is a new link, give this one a try.

Selling my 28' Eliminator toy hauler. We purchased it last year to give staying at the track a try and see if we liked it. We did, now SWMBO would like one that has her own shower so we are replacing it with a bigger one. Current one has a bathroom but no shower. I don't think this trailer ever had anything in the garage area prior to my ownership. Tires appeared to be brand new but after looking at the date code they were 2004 so all were replaced last year. My point is this trailer appears to have had very little use prior to my purchasing it and the looks reflect it. I carried my Triumph Spitfire in it with no issues. Full description and lots of pictures can be found at the link above. Trailer is located in Northern Ohio, 30 minutes southwest of Cleveland.

Thanks,
Marty
trmarty@hotmail.com
Last edited by Marty Sukey on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: 28 foot toy hauler for sale $12,000

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:09 am

Link doesn't work for me. It sends me to a Microsoft OneDrive.

Re: 28 foot toy hauler for sale $12,000

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:24 am

Marty, The link also sent me to Microsoft OneDrive.
Sounds like you have found a bigger toy hauler. Guess I got lucky, all I had to buy was a new gas grill.
Carl

It works now, GLWTS
Post a reply