Find Us On: Facebook Twitter
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Turkey Bowl races at Summit Point WV 

I am happy to announce that the Turkey Bowl is now up on the website and open for registration. As always there is an early-bird registration option that allows you to save $50.00 off of the normal fee of $300.00 if you register by October 31 and fees go to $350.00 after October 27 for walk-in's.

If you have any concerns about the weather faggedaboudit, as the Joisey Boyz like to say: Since we allow full refunds if you cancel by the morning of the event (October 28) there is absolutely no reason not to register now! You can save some bucks and make my job of predicting attendance, etc. easier.

While you're signing up don't forget about the gala Saturday Night Banquet at our host venue, the historic George Washington Wyndham hotel. The food is always great, the charge is only $35.00 per person ($10.00 for kids) and I guarantee you a fun evening with your fellow racers.

Also consider staying at the GW--the hotel was fully renovated--perhaps restored is a better word--and the comfortable rooms are only $89.00 per night if you mention VRG when you register. And don't be concerned about where to put your rig on Thursday night as there is plenty of room to park adjacent to the hotel.

I have posted a schedule on the website along with the usual FAQ's and also instructions for the exciting relay race which is included at no extra charge.

Take a minute and visit our website to sign up now. If you have never attended a Turkey Bowl I think you'll have a ball racing with your buds in a low pressure event at a wonderful venue.

Best--Michael Oritt, Event Chair

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]